Our highly technical, lightweight TORQ winter cycling gloves are packed with features to keep your hands warm and protected, when the temperature drops into single digits.
Constructed with a windproof back and a soft, thermal fleece lining, these comfortable, close-fitting gloves include a grippy, synthetic suede palm with twin pads and a substantial gel insert for long-term durability and shock absorption.
A substantial adjustable cuff keeps the warm air in, while being low-profile enough to slip under the cuffs of your winter cycling jacket or jersey.
- Windproof back
- Thermal soft fleece lining
- Durable synthetic suede palm with shock-absorbing gel insert
- Thumb-length microfibre nose & sweat wipe
- Reinforced thumb and first finger
- Low profile, secure hook & loop wrist closure
- 85% polyester/10% elastane/5% polyurethane
If you would like any further information on this product or anything else in the TORQ range, please don’t hesitate in contacting us on 0344 332 0852 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org